Hospitality Management Services
1- Hotel Management
CPM has developed unique quality management principles for specific purposes that satisfy all parties. If anything truly defines our managed hotels, it is the value we attach to lasting memories. We offer experiences in hotels that are authentically local and of unrivalled presence. A genuine hospitality is achieved when service and attention to detail elevate each stay into cherished memory.
In practicing our management, we employ all quality management applications that maximize the investment and keep resources for the most productive ones. Hospitality management, financial control, market penetration, quality audit, and many others are all controlled to achieve the assigned and contracted objectives.
We staff our hotels with strong General Managers who already understand our management culture and have proven their capabilities. We provide them with state-of-the-art management and financial support systems and hold them accountable for results. Some characteristics of our management include:
- Decentralized Operations Authority
Centralized support systems and latest technologies support the local GM. Daily forecasting and accountability for labor and related costs allow the GM to manage in real time.
- Regular Performance Reviews
Monthly reviews and comparisons with the Annual and Quarterly plans. We create action plans to capitalize on opportunities and to address challenges. Results-driven performance measurements for hotel and personnel evaluations.
- Maintenance and Asset Protection
CPM develop formal, written asset protection and preventive maintenance programs that involve all employees and include checklists for quality assurance.
2- Risk Management
Our team of Security Professionals provides the resources for you to establish and maintain a safe and secure environment. Many reasons may create such circumstances or stand behind them. However it is in our art to deal with such crisis investing the present resources of the business in creating the best outcome and solutions. Analysis of problematic hospitality businesses always require our experience to process all business components: market, financials, personnel, sales, logistics, assets and any resource of production. Experiences have taught us that our risk management tools are sufficient to deal with critical business situations and to provide the suitable solutions.
Our architecture and construction experts provide an array of technical services to assure new construction, renovations and design projects all adhere to CPM standards and the most current brand initiatives.
- Risk Assessment & Analysis
- Insurance Guidance & Support
- Asset Protection
- Contract & Service Agreement Reviews
- Life, Health, Fire Safety Consultation
- Crisis Management Support
- Closed Circuit TV Consultation
- Workplace Safety Support
- Compliance Training
3- Architecture, Design & Construction
AS CPM believes that assets (specifically buildings) have been created for two main reasons: to work if possible, and to create as much as possible in return. We have developed a business model that will achieve such objectives and more.
We oversee your project from start to finish, including:
- Preliminary consultation
- Space planning and design
- Value engineering
- Interior design
- Periodic project visits
- Engineering system selection
- Bidding and negotiation
- FFE/OSE specification & procurement
- Project definition
- Construction and fit-out
- Consultant selection
- Handover to operations
Our Project Management Team has extensive experience in all phases of hotel development, including renovation and new “ground-up” construction.
3.1 Hotel Turn-key Services
- Provide property/hotel due-diligence reviews.
- Provide budgets for work to be performed, from preliminary plans, PIP’s (Performance improvement plan) or QA’s (Quality assurance).
- Develop detailed scopes of work for all approved work.
- Select architects, designers, and MEP Engineers for required design elements.
- Interface with Brand (either CPM or other) to obtain Brand approval.
- Bid out Brand-approved design & scope of work to manufacturers, installation contractors or general contractors.
- Review proposals from qualified contractors.
- Award contracts.
- Approve any change in scope of work and issue change orders.
- Review all work and schedules with hotel/property.
- Track delivery of all material.
- Interface with hotel management during renovation/construction projects.
- Provide hotel with “AS BUILTS” and copy of approved design books.
- Manage Retention Process on behalf of owner.
4- Hospitality Consultancy & Advisory
The pre-qualifications we have in the field of hotel industry are qualifying us to provide advisory and consultancy service to hotels and hospitality businesses. Our professionals are fully qualified to provide consultancy in the following fields:
- Investment alternatives
- Human resources
- Hotel trade marks
- Management structuring
- Building design for hotel purposes
- Equipping of hotels
- Resources of hotel business
- Solutions for problematic situations
- Financial models
- Revenue maximizing
- Feasibility studies
- Operational fields
CPM employs a set of criteria that help hotel developers to design their building as per the international standards for any level of classification. We provide all necessary support to the building designer in order to make the building:
5- Technical Services
- Meet the local and international hotel standards.
- Achieve the highest possible efficiency.
- Achieving the hotel atmosphere by the lowest possible cost.
6- Hotel Auditing & Consultancy
In practicing our auditing role, CPM will practice, at the same time, a consultancy position showing a clear and specific SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) analysis of the result found in records and other resources of information.
- Centralized, standardized accounting system.
- Accounts Payable managed at local level.
- Core financial statement formats consistent with the Uniform System of Accounts for the lodging industry.
- Financial reporting flexibility utilizing finance software.
- Access to our preferred vendors which offer long- established relationships, competitive pricing plans, and cost reductions based on total volume of CPM managed hotels.
- Cash management services – tracking/forecasting cash flows, online banking access, electronic payments.
- High-caliber, well-trained, friendly corporate accounting staff.
- In-house trainer available for training hotel accounting staff.
- Seamless transitions – all aspects are handled, from operational issues to liquor license transfers and opening bank accounts.
- Comprehensive Standard Operating Procedure (“SOP”) manual.
- Tight expense controls maximize bottom line without negative impact to the guest experience.
- Maintain focus on achieving financial goals through timely, accurate financial information provided to the management team and ownership.
6.2 Human Resource & Training
Our Human Resources and training set the stage for a staff that is ready to work, and a hotel that is ready to perform well.
- Seamless Management Company changes at the hotel level.
- Designated internal payroll department for in-house payroll production.
- Large-group discounted recruitment advertising pricing.
- Pre-employment profile testing.
- Hotel level support and trainers.
- Large-group discounts for insurance benefits premiums.
- Established worker’s compensation insurance.
- Strict enforcement of staffing guides based on business demand.
- Online salary surveys for immediate local market and industry benchmarking reports.
- CPM Training programs.
6.3 Revenues management
Robust Innovation delivered by expert people, supported by superlative tools and resources drives performance.
PEAK, our proprietary tool, encapsulates accurate forecasting, efficient pricing, proficient planning and engagement, and is what fuels the core of CPM’S Revenue Management.
- Corporate Director of Revenue Management.
- Brand-recognized property level Revenue Management team.
- Focus on ensuring property-level Revenue Managers are certified in brand revenue management training programs.
- Triangle management of the revenue cycle between the GM, DOS and Revenue Manager at the property with daily analysis, weekly meetings, end-of-the-month critiques, quarterly property assessments and brainstorming sessions.
- When brands we work with have cluster and centralized revenue management, we partner with those solutions and offer additional CPM support.
- Ongoing in-depth analysis of trends and performance.
- Relentless focus on modifying strategies to generate the greatest RevPAR (Revenue per available room) result; driving occupancy by manipulating our mix of business at the highest ADR (Average daily rate) possible.
6.4 Sales & marketing
- Weekly monitoring of property performance from above property Sales and Revenue teams, through a diagnostics process and support added to assist.
- Constant analysis of sales and revenue strategies and modify when opportunities are identified.
- Rigorous monthly evaluations of individual and team performance. Consistently striving to excel on every level of sales performance.
Reward and Recognition Program
- Incentive for superior performance focusing on new business/ penetration, retention/saturation of existing business, and securing group need-date business.
- Maintain sales automation systems: Travel click, CRS & Review Pro platforms.
- Business plan focus on the situation, target, proposal for every segment.
- Best Demonstrated Practice Library – Successfully proven actions for each market segment.
- Above and on-property sales action plans targeted to meet and exceed budgeted goals.
- SharePoint – internal site to house reports, sales & marketing tools & sales docs to increase on-property sales performance.
Field Sales Support:
- Coordination, strategy and development of marketing material and programs, trade shows, sales blitzes, presentations, etc.
- Hire Right – stringent interview process, profile testing, background checks.
6.5 Quality and Center point:
- Full audit on all departments with regular checks.
- Full inspections on all outlets and rooms.
- Weekly GCC (Guest comment card) Report.
- Monthly GCC Report.
- Conducting Guest Survey in a Hotel.
- Monthly report on each department performance.
- Daily reports on complains.
- Track all Guest orders by time.
- Track all operation orders by time.
- Daily reports on delayed orders.
- Daily report to quality department on performance of other departments.
- Replay all guest questions.
- Has full operation data.
- Follow up all orders (Guests/Operation)
- All meetings minute.
7- Feasibility Studies
Our project feasibility study provides an evaluation and analysis of the potential of the proposed project which is based on extensive investigation and research to give full comfort to the decisions makers. Our feasibility studies aim to objectively and rationally uncover the strengths and weaknesses of an existing business or proposed venture, opportunities and threats as presented by the environment, the resources required to carry through, and ultimately the prospects for success. In its simplest terms, the two criteria to judge feasibility are cost required and value to be attained. As such, we shape a well-designed feasibility study that provides a historical background of the business or project, description of the product or service, accounting statements, details of the operations and management, marketing and policies, financial data, legal requirements and tax obligations (if applicable). Generally, our feasibility studies are professionally prepared to precede technical development and project implementation.
Simply, for hotels, we practice this act of obtaining or buying goods and services professionally. Our process will depend on client’s requirements, but generally the process includes preparation and processing of a demand as well as the end receipt and approval of payment. For us, it may involve:
- Purchase planning.
- Standards determination.
- Specifications development.
- Supplier research and selection.
- Value analysis.
- Price negotiation.
- Making the purchase.
- Supply contract administration.
- Inventory control and stores.
- Disposals and other related functions.
9- Business Transition
CPM is the acknowledged leader in transitional management. Whether from an owner to a new owner, from a management company to another operator or as a result of substantial change required in the business due to increased competition, rebranding or financial issues CPM will lead the business through the change cycle. The independent approach to managing the businesses in such a hands on manner is ideally suited to those requiring change. Our managers understand the values of leadership based change where the starting and end points are established and the business requires a sophisticated approach to delivering the desired objective.
10- Integrated Marketing Platform
CPM has built up a vertically integrated marketing platform for delivering revenues to our businesses, especially through:
- GDS & IDS systems all over the world
- Corporate Revenue Director.
- Corporate Marketing Director.
- Ecommerce Director.
A key component of CPM success has been the ability to build a brand that is strong enough to achieve market visibility and flexible enough to recognize the value of locally operated businesses. A developed brand standard regime and recognition of the importance of discipline in supporting its development are at the core of the group.